Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chalkdust Torture

Today, Lil Huney and Mommy went to Walgreens and Lil Huney picked out some street chalk.  Right away when she got home, she got Daddy to open up the package and paint up the driveway.

FYI - "Chalkdust Torture" is the name of one of my favorite Phish songs.

Here's an update on my medical situation (I know it seems like we are always talking about one of us being sick).  I have still been a little dizzy and slept most of the weekend.  I took two days off of work to rest up, and that really helped.  I am excited to get back into the groove tomorrow though.  I get my staples out on Friday.  I'm not getting used to using the bath tub so I can't wait till this weekend so I can shower.

In the first picture, Hailey was trying to figure out how to sit like I was.  Quite a chuckle watching her, but she never gives up.
  




No comments: