Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Sick

Sunday morning came with some big Surprises! Hailey woke up early and showered us with gifts of fever, vomiting, and the runs. She has been home sick for the most part of this week. She has been trying so hard to play but she just does not have then energy. I must have taken her temp alot because she can now do it herself, and actually get an accurate reading (amazing)! She likes to relax in her pj's and lay on the couch or in bed. She has been extra cuddly which is fun for me but I know she doesnt feel good. She has sat in our bed for hours watching the Care Bear - Big Wish Movie. Jim and I have all of the movie and songs memorized. She refuses to watch another movie, so today I brought in some of her friends as she was missing her friends at school. Hopefully she feels better soon!




1 comment:

The Schipper Family said...

Poor Hailey....we hope you feel soon better! Mom and Dad...get some rest!