Sunday, April 27, 2008

Daddy Down

Some of you may have heard, but I had a little issue in Louisville on Friday.  The morning was going normal, and I had done two presentations for some financial advisors.  There was a lunch break between the second and third presentations so a co-worker and I were going to go check on some packages we were sending out.  She went to get the labels and I went to concierge.  While standing and talking to the concierge, I  felt my vision kind of fading out for a few seconds and the next thing I knew, there were people all around me and I was laying on the floor.  I was completely confused and in alot of pain.  I had fainted and smacked my head on the marble floor.  I was brought to Norton Hospital via ambulance.  I had several tests including blood, EKG, CT scan and X-Rays.  Everything came back normal.  As for the cut on my head, it measured about 2.5 inches and required 8 staples to close up.  I made it back to Lincoln and I'm doing better.  Still a bit disorientated and sore.

Nice eh?  Between Beth, Hailey and I, we can't stay away from the doctor.   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the pictures. Take nore.