Friday, May 2, 2008

De-Stapling

Well, I get my staples out today and I couldn't be more excited. My wound was in the middle of the back of my head and since I can't get it wet, no showers for me. I've taken a few baths, but I really need a nice shower. I can't wait.

I can't tell you how frustrated Beth and I are with our house situation. People are really taking to the street behind our house. We are now listed below what we paid for it two years ago. We just want to get this deal done! This is just the worst experience ever. I have a month break from school coming up and I was hoping to be moving then. Pray for this weekend's open house to bring through our buyer!

Well, I best get back to working. Happy Birthday (yesterday) Daddy Dean-o! 5 working shifts left and you are going to be retired. We're so proud of you and your 30+ years in your career! Also, my uncle Lane retires in the next week or so! Congratulations! Denver, when is it your turn?

No comments: