Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Scooter, Ashyr, and GR adventures

Well it has been awhile since I have been able to find the time to post. I will warn you the pictures might not be in good order but I will do my best. Over Memorial Weekend we were lucky enough to spend some time in GR. Here is what Hailey, Jim, and I have been up to....

The GR Children's Museum:

Paging Dr. Hailey. Gosh she is cute.


Little Red Riding Hood.

Loving the Boats


I wonder who had more fun?????



My very musical girl... she LOVED the piano




And Grampi LOVED the drums.... ROCK OUT!





A little munchkin


Baby Ashyr was the focus of the weekend. Here is Grandma Betty with her two littlest Great Grandchildren.







Hailey's hands are SOOO big. She is not so little anymore




This is our first time holding and seeing Ashyr.


Jim coaching Tony on the first poopy diaper...

I love this picture. Grandma Betty's face captures it all.
Playing ball with Grampi
Hailey on her scooter. She loves it but goes quite slow...

Well pictures are in reverse order but you get the point.
I survived the 2008-2009 school year. WOW it went fast. I learned alot and am excited to have an even better 2009-2010. Thinking I graduated from High School 10 years ago is something that hasnt quite digested yet.

No comments: