Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Greetings

Seriously, has it been over a month since we posted? Oh man, I'm sorry. There has been alot going on! Have I ever said "there's not much going on?", oh well I digress.

Tony and Heathyr had their baby the Thursday before Memorial Day. We were up there to meet "little" Ashyr James Dean Dahline and it was a really nice time. He weighed in at 10lbs, 2ounces. Go figure Tony's kid would come out 3 lbs heavier than HP was.

We had great weather and enjoyed just relaxing at the Dahline compound on Pokegama. Can't wait to get back.

I just finished another school term. I'm now on Summer break for 6 weeks. Can't wait to start back up though because I have 2 classes next term, 1 class the next and then I'm done. It has been such a long road, but fulfilling. The girls have been so supportive and I thank them so much for sticking with me. I sure hope neither of us choose to get our PhD's!

We haven't yet bought a house. We've found a few we like, but for some reason are so picky because of what we went through in Lincoln. We really want to get into something by Fall though. I'll keep you all posted.

Well, better bet back to work. Take care.

No comments: