Sunday, June 1, 2008

Office Painting

Well, what a weekend.  I got in a small car accident going to one of my finals.  No damage, but I didn't want to leave the scene since I didn't know the rules in NE.  Lame.  Then we had the unveiling of the new Child Guidance Website that we donated to Beth's agency right after my final.  Saturday we got the office ready for primer and painting.  We hated the blue and we are switching realtors so no better time than now to change it up.  Well, i'm tired, but here are a few snapshots of HP putting up tape (yes, it is on the wall), and she helped me put in some screws.  The last shot is the "pre-organized" new office.  It looks great we think.

JIMMYOUT




Hi


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Testing

The Schipper Family said...

I love the new color....it looks very similar to our new bathroom! HP looks like quite the painter!